Doggy Daycare & Boarding Services
All breeds — raw fed, aggressive, and unaltered — dogs are welcomed!
Stay for a night or even for a while. Your pet is our guest once they arrive. Our goal here at Canine Oasis and Country Club is to provide a clean, safe, and loving doggy daycare and boarding service for your canine partner. In fact, the owner of Canine Oasis lives on the property, so your doggies will never be lonely.
We offer 4 x 6 foot kennels for your pet’s relaxation and sleeping comfort. We also feature a large outdoor area so your pet can get his/her daily exercise. Our outdoor enclosures are 8′ high and double fenced for added security. We strongly encourage you to bring enough food for your pet during their stay and a little extra. Changing food and environment at the same time may cause digestive upsets. Also, guests that arrive without food will incur an added cost per day.
Current Vaccinations are REQUIRED. Please have your pup protected from:
Special Needs Pets
At Canine Oasis we are sensitive to the special nature and needs of pets who require extra care due to injury, disability, or old age. Our experienced staff keeps a close eye on our furry guests who need some extra tender loving care during their stay with us.
The following amenities are offered to facilitate our staff in providing optimal care:
- Owner-provided special meal preparation
- Extra feeding times
- Extra Potty breaks
- Non-slip rugs for senior pets
- Owner-provided medications given as requested (diabetic injections, liquid, pill and topical medications, IV fluids)
- Special handling of non-social and aggressive dogs
Canine Oasis offers unparalleled care and in doggie daycare, boarding services, grooming, and training.
- Daily housekeeping
- Up to four potty breaks and outdoor activity time
- Room service
- Premium meals (you provide) up to 3 times per day
- Climate controlled
- Medication dispensed at no charge
- There is always a staff member watching your dog
- Separate “small dog” and “big dog” play groups
- All dogs are matched for sociability and temperament
- A safer environment for socialization and play than a public dog park
- Can aid in reducing behavioral problems, especially for active breeds
- Helps build confidence for dogs that are timid or not exposed to other dogs often
- Provides physical activity, exercise, and stimulation
- Doggy daycare is critical for puppies and high-energy dogs
Daycare is included with boarding at no charge, but don’t worry! If you’d like to opt out, your dog will receive private exercise and playtime. Boarding prices range from $22 per night to $28 per night depending on the size of dog. We offer discounts if you’re boarding multiple dogs who can be housed in the same kennel. Medication dispensed at no charge.
- Boarding [Daycare included]: $22 – $28
- Daycare Only: $15 per day | Mon. – Fri. 7am – 6pm
Please Note: we do require a one night deposit for all boarding reservations. Any cancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled stay will be refunded. Within 7 days of your stay, you forfeit your deposit. Pricing varies by dog size.
Boarding Service Things To Know
Please know that we require payment of your boarding fees at the time of drop off.
Pickup on Sunday is only available between 4 – 5 pm. We do not allow pick ups during any other time of the day on Sunday.
As of November 1, 2018, all dogs boarding with us must be checked out by noon on the day they are scheduled to go home. If your dog is not picked up by noon, you will be charged for boarding an additional day.